Everybody loves a cocktail, but what is better than a cocktail and a caffeine hit? If there is something, please let us know. Here's how to make an Espresso Martini.
- One pod (40ml) freshly poured PODiSTA pod espresso
- 45ml good quality vodka. You can also use vanilla vodka if you’d like
- 15ml Kahlua liquor
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
- Add vodka, kaluha and sugar syrup to martini shaker
- Fill shaker with ice
- Extract PODiSTA coffee pod over the ice in the shaker
- Shake vigorously,
- Strain into a chilled Martini glass (It should have a nice ‘’crema” froth like an espresso)
- For added effect, drop a few coffee beans into the cup to really wow your guests!
- Enjoy :)